I know I'm not the most active member of this site but I used to be active on another botting site for over two years (epicbot, sythe, ect), from being there and other sites I've released some things that have made those sites, some of those things were
  • Always Releasing New Bots
  • A variety of topics ie. automotive, gaming, serious topics ect.
  • A place for people to discuss ie. A chatbox or something
There could be a whole huge list but in a way thats where we can improve of this site. I chose those few examples as thats where we can improve.

Always releasing new bots - This shows people that this site isnt dead, nor that the site is inactive. It'll promote people to come here even tho you might get a leacher you also have to realize. One leacher tells two people this site, gets our name out and someone might joined. Now you got two more people and so on.

A variety of topics, will allow users to converse a whole hell of alot more. With the simple topics we have programming, neopets, gaia, you don't allow people to have much of a conversations as its limited. If you gave more sections like automotive or even other games, habbo, WoW, something else and a few more you will spark more conversations showing were not dead to people and that they can freely talk.

A Place to talk, yes sadly this does take away from the conversations on the forum but it also allows people to talk that was the hugest thing on one of the sites I was at, in the chatbox you could have 20+ users there just talking. At times it can promote a friendly environment and to actually set good rules up it can also promote the forums a tad bit, in the chatbox people cant talk about market, bot requests, support (this could be huge as people are actively needing help with bots from what i've seen) and ect.

There are so many ideas that can be done and such to improve this site. Even a little advertising places wont even hurt.

SIMPLE SUMMARY/CONDENSE VERSION : New Bots, New SubForums, Need Better ways to communicate with members, Better Advertising