Quote Originally Posted by Drakonid View Post
Please explain how are we missing the point?

Also, there are so many different forms of dragons that any mutation in any kind of reptile would cause angsty masses to claim it's a dragon.
i didnt say you were missing the point, i said i left out key points that i wanted to say. and as far as all the evolution stuff, no. i never said anything about that. there is no evolution. at least not in the since of one creature evolving into a completely different one. i believe if an animal needs to adapt to a new area it will undergo certain changes, but i don't believe in full out monkey to human, pterodactyle to bird evolution.

@coffincase= the bible does use dragons alot of times to represent certain things like evil/satan etc.. however there are many parts that refer to an actual creature alive and living among people. daniel killed a dragon that the king and his people worshipped. jonah was swallowed by a "great leviathan" in job, god describes to job a creature he calls a "behemoth" with a tail like a cedar tree and steps that shook the earth. this may not be a dragon, but its definately something that isn't around anymore.

think about this, early biblical figures (especially those of the pre-flood era) lived to be over 900 years of age. they were recorded to be over 12 feet tall. who's to say that the dragons that we still see today weren't even older and bigger than the humans. there is nothing that says that the dragons were much bigger than the humans, but in genesis it refers to noah walking beside the great reptiles. all animals and humans were said to have gotten along and all creatures were herbivores before the flood. now i know im not the best at giving evidence, and even if i had perfect evidence (is there such thing?) that there would still be those who dis believe. but there is just too much documentation and evidence to just cast aside the entire idea of dragons all together.