Quote Originally Posted by Frostbite View Post
Ok, None of those were hypothetical situations.
Hypothetical Situations - situations, statements or questions about something imaginary rather than something real. (1.)

That word has little to nothing to do with the word Hypothesis other than the root.

And your Oscar Wilde and what blackjesus was saying were completely separate conversations.

Oscar Wilde- Either realized he was a homosexual (4.), or was using his wife as a cover, just as my aunt did with her husband. (2.) His only decision was obviously that he would not return to his wife, but rather stay with the one he loved.

Nobody can understand a gay person as much as a gay person does. So you have a few gay people around you. Well guess what? Being gay(4.), I have dozens of gay friends, a few trans, and a ton of bisexual friends. I just didn't feel the need to bring them up, as I felt, herp derp, we all happened the same way- we were all attracted to the same sex since birth.

All of them share my view. None have ever told me what I say is incorrect when it comes to this subject. (3.)

EDIT: I have no IDEA who told you they became gay by choice. But if they were lesbians, then no comment. If they are guys, then please tell me how they define being gay as a choice.
Some people take "being gay is a choice" to mean different things.
Some think you mean that the choice is whether you act on your sexual desires, some think it's whether or not you're sexually attracted to the same sex, others think it's who you date.

The fact of the matter is, homosexuality, by definition is:
A sexual attraction to person(s) of the same sex.

It's not:
Dating the same sex.
Marrying the same sex.
Having sex with the same sex.

The key word is: Attraction.
1. Look up the definition of hypothetical before saying the national definition is incorrect.

Also, From what my dictionary says, anything that is hypothetical is based off a hypothesis. Do say that a dictionary is wrong. In fact, go straight to American Heritage AND Merriam-Webster and say how theyr definitions of hypothetical are incorrect. Good luck doing that.

2. Again with your hypothetical situations. How do you know that when your Aunt married your Uncle that she was in fact marrying him only to cover her decision to be homosexual? Even though she says that now or even years before, there could have been an event that forced her to be angry with your Uncle and therefore call the marriage a "cover-up".

3. You're saying a small portion of the homosexuals WORLDWIDE agree with what you say. You still haven't accounted for the rest of the homosexual population.

4. I find it ironic how you say that being "homosexual" and "gay" are not synonymous (even though the true meanings are nowhere near similar), yet you use them interchangeably.

Also, you still have not responded to the questions in my previous post. I'll repost them again just for you.

1. Do say how Oscar Wilde deciding to remain gay is "hypothetical".

2. Do say how Oscar Wilde tried to "lie himself into a same-sex relationship".

Also, answer these without hypothetical situations, you're seriously contradicting yourself by saying how much you dislike them, yet use them.