Assuming you've already read my other tutorial on jailbreaking and installing Installous, you already know how to get free apps on the appstore. But, have you ever been surfing cydia, not the appstore, and wanted free apps? Well now you can! All you have to do is search the name of it on google and put cracked after it. So, say I wanted MyWi 4.0. I would search "MyWi 4.0 Cracked" on google. Normally it will come up with a result of the cracked app being on the website hackstor.blogspot.com. Your going to want to click download, and open up dTunes on your iPod. Yes, dTunes, you can find this for free on Cydia. And go to search, and paste the link of the download for the cracked app. After you download it, open up iFile (Another free app off of cydia) and go to var/mobile/Library/Downloads (Those are the folder names you go to) Here you will see your download. It should be called appname_1.2.3_cracked.deb or something like that. If its not a .deb download then commit suicide. If it is, just tap on it and tap install and it will install it onto your iPod! Congradulations! You've just gotten free Cydia apps!

+Rep if you like it

Thanks,

~Flareboy323