Today, I will be teaching you how to set up an account on the free 2D survival game Haven & Hearth.

Haven and Hearth

Haven and Hearth is a free online 2D Survival game. You spawn in a vast world, where the only cities and things are made and run by players. You will most likely start in a vast wilderness, but you will find that if you wander and explore for a while, its not EXTREMEMLY hard to find other settlements and towns.

The first step is to create an account on their website, which is here.

To do this, go to this link and put in the username you want, the password you want, and all of that good stuff

Now, to play, just click on the large "Play" button in the middle of the navigation bar at the top of the page! This will download and run a file called autohaven.jlnp which is the client for the game. Note: This is only a temporary file. If you would like to download Haven and Hearth, you can do so here. If you scroll down you can see it says that if you click on that link it will run Haven & Hearth, while adding it to the start menu and adding a desktop icon.

The next tutorial will be surviving your first few days on Haven & Hearth!

Enjoy! I hope I could help introduce more people to the game, and I hope that this tutorial helps those looking to start playing!

~Flareboy323