Here I will present to you my recommendations for music, separated by genre. Feel free to comment on any of my recommendations and recommend your own music. I will separate each by category as well.

Key: *"Artist" - "Recommended Songs"

Underground Hip-Hop:
*Lowkey - Voices of the Voiceless, Alphabet Assassin, Bars for my Brother, Story to Tell (The Story)
*Immortal Technique - Dance with the Devil, The Fourth Branch, Golpe de Estado, The 3rd World, Industrial Revolution, Leaving the Past, You Never Know.
*Jay Dee (J. Dilla) - Y (Be Like That), Whoo Haa, Say How I Feel, Sitting on Chrome, Me and Those Dreamy Eyes, Without You
*Jedi Mind Tricks - I Against I, Heavy Metal Kings, Animal Rap, The Immaculate Conception, The Age of Sacred Terror, Suicide
*Army of the Pharaohs - Battle Cry, Into the Arms of Angels, Don't Cry, Black Christmas, Murder Murder
*Outerspace - Young Lords, Conspiracy Theory, Blood Brothers, Drive By Music, Hail Mary, Our Father, Gods and Generals, You Slept On
*Snowgoons - Who?, Starlight, Ride On, Black Snow, Suicide, Buried, Charly Says, Offensive Lineup, Snowgoons Sonata

Mainstream Hip-Hop/Rap:
*Drake "Drizzy" Rogers - Successful, I'm Going In, The Presentation, Invented Sex, Best I Ever Had, Ignant Shit, Sooner Than Later, Bria's Interlude
*Kanye West - Flight School, Promised Land, Walking on the Moon, Amazing
*Jay-Z - On to the Next One, Run This Town, D.O.A (Death of Auto-tune), Empire State of Mind, Hate, Young Forever

Old-School Rap:
*Tupac - All Out, Dear Mama, Broken Wings, Changes, My Block (Remix), Why You Gotta Turn on Me, (pretty much all of his music is beast)
*Biggies Smalls - Give Me the Loot, Juicy, Ready to Die, Suicidal Thoughts, Things Done Changed, (same as above, pretty much all of his music)

Rock:
*(HED) P.E. - The Meadow, Novus Ordos Clitorus, Let's Ride, This Love
*Skindred - Rat Race, Electric Avenue, World Domination, Firing the Love, Destroy the Dancefloor

R&B:
*Boyz II Men -End of the Road, In the Still of the Night, It's So Hard to Say Goodbye to Yesterday, You're Not Alone
*Musiq Soulchild - Love, Just Friends, Ms. Philadelphia, Religious, B.U.D.D.Y, Teach Me, Half Crazy
*Donell Jones - Special Girl, My Apology, Marry Me, In the Hood, Quarter Past Three, Where I Wanna Be, You Know What's Up
*Anthony Hamilton - Do You Feel Me?
*Al Green - Love and Happiness, Let's Get Married
*Jagged Edge - Let's Get Married
*Jaheim - Put That Woman First, Ghetto Love, Happiness

More to be added later on perhaps, but for now I am done...More will come to my mind later on.