So, my suggestion:

We add a "Contests" forum. Here, we could host contests that could generate more user activity. For example, different posting contests, or programming contests, or writing contests, and the prizes could be anything from steam games (E.g. DotA 2, indie games, etc) to LGG (If we revamp it) to exclusive bots and hacks and titles and avatars and username colors and stuff. If you're wondering what I mean by username colors/titles, think of how we used to do MotM.

I came about this idea when I had an idea for a contest. Because we have custom-set and fairly generic user titles right now, we could have a contest where users can submit their own user titles and for what number of posts it would be for. There would be a certain number of posts that would be open for having a user title voted for.

Eg, 1, 5, 10, 50, 100, 150, 200, 300, 400, 500, 700, 900, 1000, 1500, 2000, 2500, 3000, etc etc etc. Increasing the spacing between titles as you get to the higher range of numbers.

So, in this example, all of those titles would be up for submission. A submission would look like this:

For 1 post, "Just the tip"
3000 posts, "The Year 3000"
etc etc etc.

You get the idea.

Anyway, these contests would hopefully generate user activity because people would be hoping to earn rewards and such, and it would also encourage site development, like with the user titles contest. We could have polls for what forums you think should be removed due to low user activity, etc.

Anyway, that's it for this suggestion.

Comments/criticism/thoughts are welcome, post away!