Very basic tutorial here, written by Ethan(myself) for LogicalGamers.

There are three main things you need to cover when you are previewing or releasing a program.
Screen shots
Features
How to use the Program

Screen shots - - -
The first thing you want to do when releasing a program is to take screen shots of the program and show off what it looks like and maybe a few screen shots of it in action.

How to take a screen shot of a program - - -
Get a screen capture program or do it the simple way.
-A program that I have been told to use many times before would be CamStudio - Free Screen Recording Software .
-If you want to do it the simple way, look for the Print Screen(PRT SCR) button that is located on the top right corner of the keyboard. After you have done that, Open up Microsoft Paint and go to Edit > Paste. (NOTE:: I do believe that this only works on PC as MACs do not hold the Print Screen button. Laptops do support the Print Screen button. (PRT SC))
Now that you have your screen shot, Save it if you are using Paint and go to an image host to upload it.
Code:
Good Image Hosts

- http://min.us/ - Supported by LogicalGamers.
- http://imgur.com/
- http://tinypic.com/
Features - - -
In order to successfully get users interested in your program, you have to list the features and what they are meant to do. Without successfully pulling in a user with the features, could mean a poor release for your hard work.

Listing Features - - -
The easiest way to list the features of a program is to create a simple list. You can do this by using any one of these buttons here: .
The first list icon is called an Ordered List. What this means is that instead of a little icon next to the listed item, it will be a number.

EXAMPLE
  1. This
  2. Is
  3. How
  4. It
  5. Looks
The second list icon is called an Unordered List. What this means is that instead of a number next to the listed item, it will be an icon. (NOTE:: This can be customized.)

EXAMPLE
  • This
  • Is
  • How
  • It
  • Looks

Now that you know how to create a Features list, I will give an example of what a Gaiaonline AIO bot might look like.

EXAMPLE: Gaiaonline AIO bot
  • Auto-Poster
  • Auto-PM
  • Booty Grab
  • Daily Chance
  • Fishing

How to use the Program
Regardless of what you may think, this is definitely the most important part of previewing/releasing a program. Without telling users how to actually use the program could cause a very negative energy towards your program. Just because you spent 100+ hours on the program itself, does not mean you get to be lazy while writing the preview or release for it.

Writing The Preview
Here is your chance to get users excited for the release of your program. In my opinion, you only get one chance to sell your program on the first look.
- Be excited to be releasing your program.
- Be sure to mention a release date.
- Summarize the features of the program.
- (Optional) Release sneak peeks/screen shots of your program.
- Most important, USE PROPER GRAMMAR AND PUNCTUATION.

With those five things, you have a better chance of getting users excited about your program.

Releasing Your Program
Not much is different from the Preview, however things are more like final decisions when releasing your program. Just remember to do these things.
- Be excited to be releasing your program.
- Be sure to release it on a release date, only if you had provided a date.
- Finalize what the features are in the program.
- (Mandatory) Provide screen shots of your program and maybe even some of it in action.
- Most important, USE PROPER GRAMMAR AND PUNCTUATION.

Conclusion
If you have followed this guide all the way through, you should be able to complete a decent release for your program. Nothing deters me further away from a program when they don't provide good screen shots, list the features, or provide you with how to use the program. Another key thing that upsets me is incorrect grammar and punctuation.

I hope you enjoyed reading this guide.
- Ethan