Quote Originally Posted by The Unintelligible View Post
You know nothing of my accomplishments online or offline. And your biggest life accomplishment so far has been being an idiot every day on LG to try and get attention because you don't get it anywhere else.

All you've ever done is join "hacking" websites (ZZ, EBU, LG, etc) to try and leech clients & exploits then re-sell them for profit. You're one of the biggest retards and scumbags I know. You suck up to loser wannabe hackers like Aleena and krayton and actually think they're able to do anything because of the petty tools they provide you.

Honestly I see no reason why you're even here. You don't post anything meaningful ever and just spam stupid things all day that you think are funny.

Bro, when you post stupid stuff like "***** hack xDDDDDDDDDDf" no one's laughing with you. They're laughing at you. Seriously stop making stupid threads like this. They're pointless. I'll never see you as anything more than a joke. Anything more than a cclown (pun intended).

/rant
The only reason I think of krayton as a better skills then you, was because he actually sold me countless of clients/bots or explots for gaia towns that actually worked amd that no one had (that i know of), as of you, you only claimed to have a working exploit for gaia towns that had the name color change option, but u only showed pictures and was gonna release it when you got $10 from donations, but never actually released shit, nor do I know why such a leet hacker would get banned from cõmpûtalks, nor did you ever release any gaia towns exploits when you joined this forum, (I checked all your posts underground/programming/mod etc. forums when i had access to flares account, so that was what raised the question, can you even keep your word? You also had a list of programs you where gonna release since you where so leet nack.in the days but nevet released shit.

If your so leet, whyd ont you come up with a way to scan massive id ranges of gaia account and getting theire email address, im sure you could make a big profit out of that, nut im sure thats nothingypu or anyone could aaccomplish anymore

Thats why I thought krayton as actually a certified hacker because he was the onlyone with balls to sell me exploits, not like the fellow ex mod tree, that knew so much about gaia.

And I am aware that Im being aughed at and talen as a joke Ive been told that by other people too, but I do not give much fucks about this or dont care, or had never looed at it this way, witch made me think of this unrelated thought

Zerozaku developer: hey gamechief, we starting over our forum u know anyone that might wanna come back?

Gamechief: suure we got this idiot called cclown, just give him a llittle attention and he'll keep your forum alive ^^ just take him off our hamds his an embarrasmant to this gorum!