I swear I have more problems in my life than America does in a decade.
I wanted to tell you guys what is going on with me just in case at one point I am suddenly not online any more.

So there has been a lot of positive things happening lately and a lot of negative things happening.

We will start this thread off in the positive direction.
I recently got myself a job, I will pretty much be working every day at a part-time job until they get me fully trained and then I will pretty much be full-time from there on out. Kind of lame that it's a restaurant but oh well. I am grateful for them hiring pretty much on the spot. It goes to show that family is pretty much the only way to get a job these days.

I managed to get myself a girlfriend as well, I love spending time with her and it's safe to say that she doesn't mind my gaming habits. So that won't really slow me down but it just means I will be spending less time in front of a computer and more time in front of her.

Let's take this down to hell with us and go over the negative things that have been happening.

As some of you know, I have been getting ready to go to ISU in Fall of 2013. That won't be happening any more.
As of January 22nd, I am no longer a college student. My mother thinks that it's more important for me to be working as much as possible instead of going to school and getting an education and a profession. So with that being said, I won't be in school for another semester or two at most. ISU2013 is a dream that is completely shattered. It's hard to say it but I am actually bummed that I am not going to school any more.

Foreclosure, a word that has been hitting people left and right for a few years now. My house was sold at auction a week ago, so we are just waiting for the eviction notice now. We are not 100% sure on where we will be moving just yet but I do know that we won't have internet for a while until we get ourselves up off our asses. So that will most likely be the reason for a long-term disappearance from me, if there ever happens to be one. Hopefully with me working as much as possible we will be able to afford things like internet and at least some sort of TV programming.

Anyways, that's all that has been happening to me lately guys. Each day is a day closer to being moved out of my childhood home, it's going to be rough but me, my mom and my sister are some tough people.

Love you all. <3
Ethan