This Guide was made by Skrillex of Logicalgamers.

Before we start you need to learn about what keylogging is.

Keylogger:A keylogger is a spy tool used to capture your keystrokes. The most common keyloggers are software based. There's also hardware keyloggers. A keylogger is a double-edged sword, meaning it can be used for good and bad. It might be used by parents or guardians to monitor their children's internet activity or be used by criminals to steal your passwords, social security numbers, and credit card numbers. Keyloggers might be attached to trojan/viruses. Keyloggers hide and are very hard to detect by a novice. They don't show up in processes. Keyloggers might hook to your keyboard which is the most common way or inject its self deep into the kernel of your operating system which makes it very difficult to detect and remove.

Now that you understand what you are getting into lets start shall we?

Ok first off you will need 3 basic things.
1 a Gmail account
2 a Keylogger ( Go google one)
3 a ready victim or just infect yourself.

Once you have your keylogger Open it up and Go to teh mailing area. Put in your gmail information in the testboxes. Then for the Smtp put
Spoiler:
smtp.gmail.com
Test if it works. If there isn't a test button. no need trry. After that Change your settings to your liking. I usually want it to hide from my victim and steal Cd keys and such. after you do all this You might need to place in a "stub" This is very easy. It might have a button somewhere on the builder saying "stub" Click on it and go to where you placed the folder with the keylogger and the second exe. Most likely that second exe is the stub. In some rare cases the stub is built in. Click build server and take the the server and rename it whatever you want. That is what you are going to give your victims. After we have done all this we are ready to test this mofo out! But first make sure after you renamed it you send it into a Rar. Then go to mediafire.com and upload it. Send it to your targeted victim and wait! Its that simple. I hope i helped you all out on this guide! Happy logging!