Ok So there are these kids on my street who like Nerf wars so they get like 20 of there friends and fight on the block. Well if you like Nerf or you have a cousin or a sibling or just someone who pisses you off and thinks there better. I am here to tell you this guide will help you win every match by URSELF! yes i said by URSELF!

What you need to succeed.
1. a Nerf gun (preferably a Recon Cs-6)
2. 2 packs of bullets
3. 2 reversible Clips
4.A wicked ass cool mask or hat.
5. Stealth.

Ok Lets say your playing and your cornered into a room right? Well this is what you do. They won't all go in because. 1 They are afraid they'll get shot. 2 They will get shot. and 3. They want you to come out so they can get you.

Well You better hope 1. Your not on a 2nd floor building. 2 Theres no windows. So if your in the room find the window crawl out. MAKE SURE YOU BARRACK THE DOOR!
Then go back to the rooms door. They will probably trying to open it. so that gives you the chance to take out 3 or 4 of them before they start shooting. You have 6 bullets in the Clip, Make them count.

Now i know everyone has been there where you feel like your gonna lose cause u gotta reload every 5 mins. Well thats where the decoy and reverse clip comes in. 1. throw the decoy out. preferably a Teddy bear. It will get them confused and give you time. 2 Switch clips fast then go ape shit on them!

Also if just one gun is not good enough try also getting the LongStrike CS-6 and the new spectre.