This is the first chapter and about a half a page of the second,I started this a long time ago, and i want to know if i should continue.It has a lot of spelling and grammar errors, i know, but i don't have time to fix them all. Ill add a poll or something, i just want lg's opinion, alaot of the kids in my school like it, but its a book directed to be read by 14-25 year olds so read it and let me know what you think, if this is against the rule DELETE THE THREAD PLEASE MODDS THANK YOU XD i dont want to get into any trouble lol i dont know how this will turn out

Darkest Secrets
chapter selection:

The first day..............................
I want to know...........................
My own dimise..........................
Darkest hour ...........................
Sweet sweet innocence.............
What to remember....................
Lucky 17..................................
Forbidden.................................
Seeing things...........................
Hit and run ..............................
Dr.Saymenster.........................
The first battle of many..............
Cridical condition......................
It only gets better.....................
Time trial.................................
Kissed....................................
Brittany Brower........................
The mind unveiled.....................

Chapter One
The first day
I always knew something like this would happen.When I was little I used to have the strangest dreams about it, but for
some strange reason I never really put much thought into it.
"Allane I'm sorry please don't be upset!" my mother cried ,though obviously she was the one throwing a fit.
Our sorroundings were dull, and when I say dull I mean a plain, a white room with only a few hospital beds with white sheets sorrounding them. Oh and then of course my mom Andie, my step-father Jake, my brother James, and then me Allane. I would like to say the doctor, but I just dont think he was human.He was so blank. Like he didnt care that I was dying...but of course what could I expect from a heartless ,cold blooded doctor that watched hundreds of people die and cry in one day .