Here are a few things you all should have known if you were from the old LG and the stuff you should not have been doing since LG came back up since you know better:

1. Inflation threads are fucking spam. Are you serious? No one cares what you want to inflate since the prices can be set by the admins and the artificial inflation you want to induce on a particular item will go back to normal quick fast and in a hurry. Chances are if the item is already popular, it will inflate anyways.

2. If you want to know something about an item, ask someone either in the JY or through PMs, there is no need for a thread.

3. If you genuinely need to know something about a program, then ask, but dont make pointless posts saying the same thing as the other 50 posts before you. Read the damn threads sometimes.

4. Seriously, no one cares how big of an account you just landed, stop bragging. If you need to validate yourself so badly, do it in the JY where you wont earn anything by posting pointless crap and getting your post count up.

5.Have to quote some famous Admins here, Post count is not penis size, just because your post count is higher then another member's doesnt make you better then they are. it just means you posted more. Dont hold your post count over anyones head. IT doesnt mean a damn thing.

6. If you are selling an item, make your first post stating the sale in DETAIL. you dont need to post 20 times in one thread to explain one damn thing. Its spam and it makes me want to stab you in the face.

6b. If you are buying something from someone there is no need to post 50 questions in seperate posts then just chatting. its spam and it makes me want to throw you into a wood chipper then what's left into a paper shredder, then whats left of that, feed it to my goldfish.

7. If you have to think about posting it and wondering if its spam, ask an older member that has a lot of experience with spam and spammers, we will help you, thats what we are here for, to help you.

There you go. Seven little things that will make you stop sucking ass. Follow them, because all of these pointless threads are going to make me start punching infants. Good night and God/Buddah/Hesham/Allah/Darwin/Whatever speed.