Just another person getting pissed at inflation. As earning gaia cash for premium items through free offers and videos and then selling them onto the marketplace months after is time consuming, not to mention it lacks a pathetic amount of profit, I decided to look for alternative methods to get enough gold to keep up with the current trends. So, here I am.

My name (which is really my alias) is Mima, though you can refer to me through another one of my favourite characters Imaizumi Kagerou (or any variation of her name E.G. Imai, Mai, Kage, Rou, so on so forth). Age is 14 and gender is female. Country of Residence is currently England and is likely to stay that way. Not the best person ever to talk to, even less to befriend but willing to have a conversation here and there. Cheapskate who can't afford games; I'm forced to watch them on Youtube forever instead of getting my hands on them.

Do note that I have no notable skills whatsoever so asking me about scripts would literally translate as complete nonsense. Questions about Gaia or not-too-personal info though I have no problem answering.

I look forward to meeting everyone.