okay so.. Ive had some weird experience on this website so far. and Ive recently lied of what I looked like and if you want to see the real me, then go to my tumblr: be-my-anchor-baby.tumblr.com and click on etc. - me.
Yea, I know im not the prettiest, im reminded that im not everyday. how im "worthless", and all those things have made me who I am today; probably the most insecure person you'd ever meet. I've had some real bad experiences in my life, some which have led to many thoughts of suicide. but I wasn't expecting on sharing that information here. I see most people are very smart when it comes to programming and computers here and to be honest, im actually very interested. I have been since Ive made a tumblr. Im sorry to all the people I lied too, I do that occasionally since technically I was raised to one day become a person whuld be put under the label of 'a liar.' but I love talking to new people so you can all come to me whenever. Ive been told I give great advice, even though im not good at following my own advise. wanna know anything else; ask away.