Hey everyone. I was wondering if anyone has any of these games and would want to play sometime! I'm bored playing alone and would rather make more friends to play with!

Civilization V
Civilization IV
Left 4 Dead 2
Torchlight II
Rift
Path of Exile

Raspberrykiwi is my Steam name and I can be found in the LG Steam group so feel free to add me to play!

I actually have yet to play Civilization IV but I heard it's worth playing, just got it a few days ago and have yet to download. Any thoughts or short reviews of the game play vs. Civilization V? Oh by the way I have all expansions and game packs for both.

Also more conversation starters.. do you have any mods that you found interesting?
I haven't found many for Civ V but JDF seems to have some pretty good leaders he created and there's this one mod called 'The Ancients' which is by no means balanced but if you're looking for that perfect game where you let your OCD win out and build every wonder possible.. (yes I've done it..) that's the Civ mod for you.

As for Left 4 Dead 2, I've only found 2-3 map mods that I really like. One is GOT: The Wall survival map based off Game of Thrones... The Wall as it states. But also Let's Build: Catacombs and Let's Build: 2012 are great for a different twist on champagnes where you can build defenses, you have to research tech in order to get better guns, and you have to build your own escape. So I highly recommend those ones.