Quote Originally Posted by C0FFINCASE View Post
I agree with that. I don't know, maybe I feel like Shizune's life sucks enough that I didn't need the bad end, particuarly since the good end still leaves everyone alone.
I am someone's Misha which gives me huge sympathy for her but also makes me want to slap her. In that situation you either take hit for them because of how much you care or you walk away because its not worth it to you, they're not worht it to you. She managed for three years and gets special relationship with her any way which really tips the scale to "take a hit". Fucking get it together.
*Spoilers in white and possibly spoilers not in white*
True but I really feel Misha got the short end of the stick considering Shizune even admits she looked down on Misha and thought of her as a tool for communication. I think had Shizune not strung Misha along to some degree she wouldn't be in that situation. Shizune even "yells" at her and tells her to stop being sad and pushes her just to be all happy again. She even admits to Hisao she was basically manipulating him in the beginning and does it to everyone. That she wants to draw everyone in and maybe it's not a good idea to do so. She continues to do it anyways. She comes off having huge control/power complex. In fact it's another reason why I like the bad end because it seems like Misha finally is like fuck this I'm out. Then during the bad end she talks about trying to be less selfish and says she's going to stop talking to Hisao. He tells her that's the most most selfish thing she can do. Then walks off. Keep in mind she never actually found out or at least it's not explicitly stated that she knew about what happened between Misha and Hisao.Though I think Misha should have been stronger to a degree... but it makes me wonder if she tried to stop being friends with Shizune before. If she had she probably would have just chased her around until Misha agreed to be friends with her again. Just like she did in the good and bad ending, except in the bad end Misha doesn't forgive her. I guess part of me felt like "Fuuuuuck I'd go out with you Misha" ;___; Plus Shizune seemed so hush hush about their relationship that I wonder to what extent did Misha know? I'm sure she knew but it didn't even seem like Shizune really cared about Hisao except when she was fucking him. I think if I had turned off the Hentai you wouldn't even be able to tell there was any connection there.

I guess one of the main reason's I disliked her is she makes no compromises with anyone. It's always her way and everyone else with a different opinion is an idiot or a slacker... Or just not up to her standards. I feel that's just more of an excuse to justify why she should get her way. It's more of an "I do it, so everyone else should have to too!" That's not how good relationships work.