Okay, this is how it works, I write the guide, you read it and you use it and try to get 1/10000 as good as me.

I: Ammo conservation
II: Left, Right, Left, Right, Left Right KILL
III: Treasure Hunter
IV: Special Weapons
V: Gigante Grandpa
VI: Chaingun madness
VII: Breaking Benjamin

Part I: Ammo Conservation

Ok, this is how this works. You can end up with hundreds of rounds by the end of the first few chapters (generally 1-4) and be able to upgrade and make the most powerful guns in the game yours with infinite ammo rather fast.

First, conserve your ammo, don't shoot him in the body 6 times, aim for the head. You may not always get a head shot with one kill, but it will make them stumble and the melee attack will kill the Majini afterwards.

Aim steady, and shoot the enemy in the head. If their head blows up like an overstuffed pinata, you saved some bullets and get to move on quicker.

Another thing is, Sheva uses ammo like its unlimited, so give her the bare minimum every time she is getting low on ammo. Trust me when i say she will use less ammo the more you keep it for yourself. She uses melee more and gets better at aiming. SO when you have enough rounds, give her a little extra once you notice her getting conservative, she will get more kills with less than normal, and therefore saves you time and very prescious ammo.

The only abatross to this point is the boss fights. They take up loads of ammo for no real reason but to exhaust what you have to make it more difficult to continue on well off. So be vigilant, be conservative and be paranoid. Ammo isn't every where like in RE4, so act that way.

Part II: Left, Right, Left, Right, Left, Right, KILL

There are hundreds of ways to kill an enemy in this game, but the best way is the head shot. Aim towards the head and blast that bitch into next week. Nothing is much more satisfying than making some lame Majini's head pop like a pimple.

The next best way is the environment. There are several ways to kill loads of enemies with the environment in Chapter 3 in the village with the two Sledge hammer Majini. That little bridge can take out quiet a few with one shot if they stay on the bridge.

Part III: Treasure Hunter

Search everywhere. That is the best and most simple tip i can give you. Break everything, search every nook and cranny. There is a lot of valuable treasure in Kajuju, so search every place possible.

Special Treasure:
There is one treasure in the game that is a special gift to you from Wesker and Jill. After the battle with Wesker and Jill, and the battle with just Jill begins, when she jumps down, snipe out the thing on her chest, it will make her have a moment, run down the steps and pick up the most valuable Diamond treasure in the game, the Heart of Africa. At 10000$, it is a great little item to have if are trying to master weapons fast and you only want to do 1 chapter.

There are some hard ones to find, most of them in the battle with Jill and Wesker. Same thing with normal treasure, break and examine everything in the 7 minutes you have to kill Wesker. There are 4 treasures, 2 of them in a coffin, and 2 in pots. One is in a pot outside of the room filled with coffins, the second one is in a big jar on the balcony. Search both sides and it should be easy to find.

Special Weapons

S&W 500: the most brutal hand weapon in the game. at 5000 power, it can dispatch any enemy with fierce determination.
The Hydra: The sexiest shotgun in the game. It is actually Wesker's shotgun. with 3 barrels, and a huge level of strength for a shot gun on a 9 hit shot, its brutal and well worth the 30000$ price tag.Upgrade the first shotgun you get all the way and this monsterous powerhouse is your gift.
The CHaingun: Oh yea. That's right. Take on the CHaingun Majini in the scilos or the ship with their own weapon. Awesome for big crowds, and its just fun to shoot anyways. 50000$ price tag totally worth it. Upgrade the VZ621 machine gun all the way and this is your purchasable prize.
Sheva's Bow: Upgrade the first sniper rifle you get and this little bow for Sheva, with its unlimited ammo is yours. the accuracy sucks ass, but its a good weapon to have if thats the only reason you want it.

There are some good ones out of that list, but that absolute best is the S&W500. Its got the fastest firing rate and it has that real punch behind it. Its strong enough to take down most bosses pretty fast. 5000 power. Badass, nuff said.

Part V: Gigante Grandpa
Ok, he is perhaps the most annoying boss in the game on the harder difficulties. His wide range of attacks that are difficult to stop make him the hardest boss on Professional. Two hits out of the average 5 he nails on Pro. is an auto kill basically and the villages with the cross-bows and shit dont help at all.

Best bet is to have someone playing with you that can actually do what they need to do, namely blast him in the face, then foot when he gets ready to stomp you out, and the arms when he picks shit up. And not to focus on the pointless enemies in the back and foregrounds but the giant nerve that pops out of his back. DO that and you will get pass one of the ULTIMATE annoyances in the game.

Part VI: Chaingun Madness
Ok, this is an annoying trophy to get, namely because it takes so long and the needed weapon is 50000$. Basically, once you get this trophy you will never need the chaingun again. Trust me on that.

Part VII: Breaking Benjamin

Ok, there are trophies that need something damn near miraculous to pull off. The Lead asprin is one of them, a head shot on a jumping Majini. Its not impossible, but it is damn hard. THe best chance is with a semi-auto sniper rifle. No long ass reload, and you can keep plugging sleeping pills.

The next one is the melee kills trophie. 20 kills using only melee. Most people are too afraid to die and lower their completion rank level a little to run up and punch a Maijini so hard it busts his skull open. Just do it, worst comes trst, you die and have to start over at the same, or basically the same spot.

When I come up with more to add to this, that are just little extra bits that have worked for a lot of the gamers I know i will update and edit this post with those new additions. So standby for the impending awesomeness.

Now thank me for this thread and apply the fundamentals of Zombie/Las Plagas killing and treasure hunting.