Evony Account on Server 130

9 Cities, Furstin Title
6 Lumber cities, 3 Iron cities
All resource fields are lvl 9 or 10 and each city is all saw mills or all iron mines.
900k to 1+ million resources per hour.
All cities have lvl 10 TownHalls, Rally Spots, and Walls.
All other buildings are lvl 9 or 10.
Tech is maxed except for Stockpile
All cities have 15-18 barracks, all lvl 9 or 10
Can produce over 300k Archers a day and 50k Rams in 3 days.
Highest hero is 300+ attack unbuffed. Have a few others around 200 and a bunch in the hundreds who hit all my lvl 5 npc.
20 Mich Scripts

Plenty of npc to farm for food. Atleast 2 or 3 lvl 10 npc around each city with lvl 5 around 7 out of 9 cities. 3 cities have atleast 5 lvl 10 npc around. And 1 city has ten lvl 10 npc around. Easy to farm. Plenty of players around me to attack still. No one ever challenges or scouts me.

Also throwing in a second account with 7 million prestige. It has the highest prestige on the server and is about 1 million prestige ahead of number 2. So if you want to have the highest prestige on the server and have one of the strongest accounts. I'm the guy that has them.

Quitting this game because I no longer have the time for it. I was out of work so I spent a lot of time building this account. 300+ hours.
This is a bargain for the time spent in this game. I could also use the money.

There is also Age 2 coming soon and you'll be able to transfer or clone this account to Age 2 and it will give you a head start there.

This is a pro account. This isn't some noob account with Warehouses or a ton of farms in the city or like 10 or less barracks. This is an account that has 15-18 rax all lvl 9 and can produce a lot of troops.

Image of account
http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/1114/evonyacct2.jpg

Contact me if you're interested. I can provide other images of all my cities if you want to buy.