The PM bot is done, I just need to compile it. It's been somewhat slow to finish because of how busy I've been, but the early version of ad bot is ready and should be uploaded sometime today. It normally takes less than a second for each PM to be sent, and will automatically adjust the delay based off how many accounts you've added. As of now it doesn't support Towns or Forums or other means, but they will be easily implemented later on.
The bot will require an authentication key that will be inside the release thread (mostly to force people to actually read the readme), and has some additions to it to prevent abuse.

Code:
This is a very early version of my ad bot for LG. You must have the correct key in the settings.ini for this to work.

- As of now it only supports randomly selecting a user id from range.
- Minimum range is 2
- Maximum range is 27000000
- All custom ranges will add an extra 1000 range to prevent abuse.
- All accounts sending messages must be verified.
- Every account added to accounts.txt will decrease message delay.
  (EX: 10 accounts = 6 second delay)

NOTE: There is currently no Tor support, all messages will be sent from your own IP. Use at your own risk.

THERE ARE LIKELY TO BE BUGS. IF FOUND POST IN THE THREAD.

============================
INSTRUCTIONS
THIS WILL NOT WORK UNLESS YOU ADD THE key FROM THE RELEASE THREAD TO settings.ini UNDER THE LG SECTION.
To do so simply go to the release thread, find the key and paste it into the keyy value under LG in settings.ini

You may change the referral id by going to your LG User CP and copying the number at the end of your referral link into the referrerid value under LG in settings.ini. It's at the very top of the User CP page. If you do not change this it will default to my referral link. MUST BE INTEGER.

To run the bot correctly place all verified (meaning you have to verify the accounts email) accounts into accounts.txt, seperating username and password with a colon (:). You can add up to 50 accounts. Each account simply needs to be added to a new line in the accounts.txt.
If you wish to run a custom range, you may change the values under the PM section of settings.ini. All custom ranges will have padding added to prevent any abuse (spamming single groups or people).

ACCOUNTS.TXT
All accounts are placed in here. Maximum amount of accounts is 50. I recommend around 5-10 accounts. The more accounts you add the longer it will take to authenticate.
Simply add a line for every account you wish to use with the username and password seperated by a colon.

EXAMPLE:
    USERNAME1:PASSWORD
    USERNAME2:PASSWORD
    USERNAME3:PASSWORD
    USERNAME4:PASSWORD
    USERNAME5:PASSWORD

SETTINGS.INI
LG : All Logical Gamer related settings.
    - referrerid : Referral ID for Logical Gamers. Defaults to mine, but you may exchange it with yours. Must be integer.
    - key : The authentication key to access this program. Simple copy it from the release thread on LG.

PM : All Gaia Online PM related settings.
    - start: The lowest user ID that this bot will message. Will deduct 500 if able to prevent abuse. Must be integer.
    - end: The highest user ID that this bot will message. Will add 500 if able to prevent abuse.Must be integer.

Made be Tree at logicalgamers.com