Apparently I read that pm trades is frowned upon, lol. But I'm fairly new to this site, not the buying items and gold theme, only new to the buying items and accounts for gaia theme. But I got a pm from someone willing to sell me a pretty outstanding account for a "to good to be true" price, I've yet to negotiate, just talked on skype and asked for the price they were looking for and I was surprised to see them willing to let an account like that go for such a price. Again, I'm new to the site, so I don't know how trustworthy some people are and don't want to just blab out names of the people to get a response because that would probably give me a bad image myself, but I'm not looking to hand over money into the wrong hands just to lose it. So I don't know, if a high rank wants to talk to me about it, that's been here for a while and know the members and could clarify that the individual is legit enough, that would help.

If you know who you are and this catches your eye, it's nothing personal. That's just business, real talk. But if I could get some responses or something helpful in pm, I'd appreciate it.