I've been bored lately and boredom breeds insane ideas....such as returning to gaiaonline after quitting in 2011. Sold all but a handful of items and donated like hell before hard quitting. Been playing other games like Lucent Heart, GPXplus, and Aion. LH died and is in the process of being resurrected by subagames and I never can manage to play Aion longer than 15mins(boring...).

How much has gaia changed since 2010-ish? Browsed tektek and added stuff to wishlist that I can aim for but I'm kind of iffy when it comes to meeting people on the gaia forums. ^^: Thinking about getting into RP but I'm "blah" about it right now. Haven't RPd since I was 13 tbh. >w<;

I've never been much of a Vender, I never really looked into it. It's a bit early for me to attempt it though. Still have to re-learn the Marketplace all over again. /dies

Having a bit of annoyance with Booty Grabbin'. The game lags even on low quality settings and I have 6Mbps. Back in 2010 I had 1.5Mbps and it didn't lag then...what gives? D:

My one regret is selling my Winged Anklets and Angelic Pendant. Guess I'll have to save up and get them again. xD