I have several ideas for programs to sell. The problem is that I have no way of marketing these ideas to you. If I tell you my offers, I risk the possibility of someone realizing the method I'm using. That breeds competition to sell an item or service in limited supply.

Recently I mentioned that I'm able to effectively spoof PMs. I can sell this as a service to you. The problem with this is that the information I can give you is highly limited. If I provide too much, someone will figure it out and become a competitor. I have other ideas that are even more risky to even mention.

How do I go about solving this problem? I really don't have many ideas.
I've considered a few things but most basically come down to:
A screened list of subscribers. They must be above a set post count, reputation, etc to make sure they aren't just some mule trying to infiltrate. They must be examined and proven to have no programming skill or past experience with exploits (no releases on LG [of significant complexity] and that sort of thing). These subscribers would be offered my ideas, and a number would be decided for payment and whatnot. It's an imperfect system.

Do any of you have this problem LG? If so, how do you solve it? Do you just not worry about it?