Well basically I was wondering and might be considering I might have breathing problem. The first day I had practice which last 330/6pm like the first few minutes my mouth was dry and stuff, so I just got a towel over my head, and kind of puked so they kept me in and I was ok with it .... But then after I had really long break we started running, we had to put our all into it and for some reason I started breathing like that kid off of bernie mac if you dont know what I'm saying basicalyy like talk 3 word and have to breathe real hard. Its not that I'm tired or dont want to run it's just weird because before I had surgeroy for phenomia which was very uncommon for my age , and I was extremely sick . But before I could least run the feild 20 times which is nothing compared to here becuase footbal is more important down here but I cant even run down once without feeling like I have phemonia or that I'm dieing for air.Maybe I just need to get use to again or maybe I do have problem and or side effect from the phemonia . I really dont know please give your opinion.:ponfused: