Hey there motivators, I have put my Extreme Fitness trilogy on hold due to some personal issues, but here is the final answer to your early morning food dilemma.

Now you eat a healthy dinner, and a healthy lunch, and yet breakfast is the last thing that you have trry about. Well, with a simple breakfast, you can do your body wonders just as far as keeping in shape.

Fruits:
Always have some fruits in your diet, breakfast is where it should start. Pears, banana's, apple slices, mangoes, melon. All of these are great choices for your breakfast fruit portion.

Protein:
The ever popular eggs, at least 4 eggs is good enough as they will give you the protein that you will need to get through the morning. Any way you want them is fine, but an egg-white omelet is the best as you can add in vegetables and some other things.

Supplements:
Monster Milk Protein shake. I prefer chocolate, but its not mandatory that you use a supplement, in fact I encourage against it unless you are in a good regimen and in a good workout flow.

Monitor how you cook your eggs, I can't tell you how to cook them, but try not using any oil or spray that has any kind of fat in it, or else the eating healthy thing is kinda fucked. And eat them sparingly as they can cause high cholesterol.

Now motivators this is where you get out to the gym, and make my guides work for you.