To tell you the truth I don't have a lot of time on my hands so I'm going to try to make this short and sweet.

Username images is a great plugin/mod that I believe should be added to this site. You could earn them via donations or buy them via LGG. A username image is simple, where your username is in your postbit, profile, and anything other template that displays your username an image appears instead. The image is not just some random image of something, it's like a cooler, 3D text version of your username. It doesn't necessarily have to be in 3D but usernames are already in 2D so why not make it in 3D?

Here is an example of username images in action!

The name of this user is "n4no" but he purcahsed as username image, so it displays the image instead!

Here are a few others in action!

This plugin for the forums not only has lots of creative potential, but could also boost activity. And defiantly boost the graphics marketplace activity, though we don't have a single section just for graphics yet, it could be in the near future! Anyways I feel like this would be a great addition to the forum. It would be yet another reward to give to active and participating members and would encourage every to be active in the forums as obtaining a username image might end up being a goal for them.

Thanks for considering