When I am buying it, after Christmas, for 20 bucks, first thing I am doind is reversing it to the classic shooter meter. Bruh how tf do I utilize the shot stick effectively and whats its objective. All im doing is broad right layups. Should I just use. Pro Stick jump shooting is principally based on planning. Pull straight down and then adjust depending on the meter. I'm not with 2K21 MT this lol. How am I supposed to adjust a euro measure layup in the lane at a split second?

You begin as you usually would, and then swing the stick to aim. It requires some practice to get used to. I didnt realize shot timing is completely gone now. That holding the stick as long as possible is really valuable and not a really overdue release. I skipped 2k21 and was thinking of getting this one, get a brand new 2k every couple of years.

2k20 right now costs less than a complete meal at mcdonald's, cop it. However, myLeague may be somewhat laggy in deeper seasons on console, so in case you can get it on PC that would be optimal. Its being downloaded as speak, I can squander the other $55 I was gonna spend on 2k21 on something else I dont need.Easily the worst demo I've seen. The only change to badges was simply removing Quickdraw. The thing I am most pissed of about is that for dribbling in 2kU you need to use Patrick Beverly. 2k21 demo seems exactly the same as 2k20 using another shot meter. Various teams. And very few changes. This is very accurate. I have been blocked my Eric Bledsoe 4 times driving to get a dip.

You tripping if I snatch back it is 300% contested. This has been my experience! If this is rookie then I ai not buying the game. I've hairballs marginally left/rights and the dudes play tight onto you your jock strap becomes stuck up your bum. I managed to drop 40 points with 8 steals and two blocks with my 5'9" PG build. I just hope next gen is a lot different. I would not bet on it lmao.

Why Kobe looks strange from the trailer? It's blasphemy. In Buy NBA 2K MT Coins demo you could play online games, as many as you want. Now look at this shit. Yesterday the match begins. 1st quarter 40 moments or something. I made a turnover and my entire team was chilly lol. This sounds precisely like the last 2k demo. Gonna imagine it's the same game. No thanks. Seriously why isnt it the something or leaves. The shooter meter is so tiny, u can't see shit with it. And they want us to"goal" using it. I see only fact for a moment I thought I was crap stamina non-existent. Why is shooting the stick so weird now?