Okay so I am doing a super set of leg extensions and leg curls, the machines are like 5 feet apart and kinda between them is a support beam for the building.

Like in this picture, 1 is the leg curls, 2 is the support beam and 3 is the leg extension which I was on at the time, so I have my towel on the machine next to me so no one fucks up my super set and this black girl walks up and starts yelling "who's towel is this" and I'm like fuck my life, so I take out my headphones and say its mine and I have 1 more set to go. So shes like "alright" as soon as I think its all cool she literally leans her fat ass against the support beam right fucking next to me and starts stretching and the way the machine is on number 3 is, only way to get off of it is to slide to the left where she is fucking stretching. So I get done with my set and shes still there and I'm like trying to get off the machine without bumping into her and it was my final set on leg extensions so my legs were sore as fuck. So I ended up finally getting off and she straight keeps on stretching on the fucking support beam and I was so pissed at how fucking ignorant she was for doing that because even to get on the next machine for the end of my super set she was still in my way.

tl;dr
black girl acts ignorant and stretches next to me to ruin my workout

I fucking hate people.
This is why I go to the gym at 330 AM and still have to deal with stupid shit..
~this happened in Compton (why she was so fucking ignorant)