My world just came crashing down.

Code:
----------------------------------------
Gaia Online
----------------------------------------

You have a message from the Gaia Online administrator:

Your account ----- --------- ------ is permanently banned because of the following reason:

Terms of Service Violation - Inappropriate behavior: Botting

Terms of Service: http://www.gaiaonline.com/info/index.php?info=tos

Botting - Using an automated script, macro, or refreshing feature to post or surf web pages in order to generate Gold is forbidden. The use of any software or codes to generate Gold or items without the need for you being in front of your computer is generally considered to be botting.

For general information on why an account may have been banned, or if you wish to inquire about your specific account ban, please check our Help Center article called "Why was my account banned?".

To access this article, please take the following steps:
1) Go to our Help Center which is located here: [URL HERE]

2)Type the phrase "Why was I banned?" into the search text field. This should bring up the list of topics related to the "Why was I banned?" search.

3) Click on the link that says "Why was I banned?" and you will bring up the article on this topic.

If you have any questions please use this form to contact Gaia:
[URL HERE]
It was a 99% legit account, I had only made 200k off of botting.

Does anyone feel like helping me get back on my feet? Preferably something legit, or at least old and inactive. I've now been through 2 banned main accounts, both with thousands of hours of hard work on them.

Fuck this sucks