Here is a list of reason why most forums fail when trying to get active. Unlike my site, we are getting 40 guests per day and we are all active. We are growing and posting everyday. (About 10 topics daily) The only way i got like this is for how i played it out and how i did everything. Most sites don't do or did what i did and never get successful.

Why Most forum sites fail.
1. Reposting content. Example, refresher bots for gaia. No one is goign to come to a forum that has what every other has thats public.

What i did different, We have ghost slots bot, granter, and much more PUBLIC. We also have a fishing bot coming up soon. This brings in more people since usually people are greedy and never share things like this and it catches there attention.

2. Unorginal Theme, logo, and more. Many sites usually are lazy and just edit their Css a little, (Example as in Color, logo and maybe a button or more.)

What i did different, Our Theme is totally redesigned and not the same as it was, we got a professional new icon, and we are working on the Css DAILY, spicing up the look everyday!

3. Never the same post's. (Example: Whats your Fav Colour)

What i Did different, I gave my users new things to talk about, i try to find out whats new or whats uprising. (Example: Anonymous Outbreaks and such)

WILL UPDATE WHEN HAS TIME.