-----------
1. The money you work so hard to earn is worthless

2. The girl / guy you like will most likely never like you back

3. Your family / friends will die, Probablly painfully, and you may even have to watch

4. Despite how friendly someone is to you, Everyone is friends with someone for a reason. This can even be reflected in yourself in the form of "Hm, My friend has a car and I can get him to drive me places!" or "Hm, He has a 360! Lets goto his place!"

5. Your pets dont know who you are and only look at you as a source for food, As soon as you stop feeding them, They will either look for food within the house themselves, or leave. and when you die, They will eat you.

6. You will get a job, And be a tool, And probably not accomplish anything significant in your entire life.

7. You see this monitor you are looking at? This is not reality, Reality and realistic ownership can only be found in guns, food, and tools. Some day there might not be the internet, or electricity, And you will be fucked.

8. At any point in time, Anyone in the world who wants to and has a gun, Can go to your front door, Kick it in, Walk up to you, And kill you and all of your family and animals. And the cops wont show up until probably 10-15 minutes later (if) Someone calls them.

9. You will die. Probably painfully, there will be no afterlife, No amazing awakening in heaven or any bullshit like that. It will be like when you go to sleep. But with no dreaming, Forever. You wont even know you exist or have any train of thought or knowledge.

--------------

Anyone else want to contribute? I want to see some LGer`s get a decent dose of reality.