Somad.

So, I went to the doctor, she says I have to get a surgeon to see my tailbone, inspect the cyst, blahblahblah. And so that's even more money we don't have, IDK what we will do, but whatever.
My mother would rather spend money on ADHD medicine thinking that it will better control me and that it's the reason I don't scream while playing xbox any more. The truth is, I screamed while playing xbox because I had a lot of anger at the time and it was easiest to take it out on little kids on Call of Duty, which I don't play that fucking game any more so there is no fucking point in having the fucking medicine. IT DIDN'T WORK IN THE FIRST PLACE. It might have worked when I was 10 and growing up, it surely worked then because I acted more civilized, that was before I grew a conscience and had control of it, now I control it and use it for my own gain. WHICH, let's not get into detail.

ANYWAYS, now I get a call saying, "Instead of coming back up here in 3 hours, we want you to go to the other office that is 30 minutes away in an hour so that the surgeon over there can take care of it." FUCKING FUCKS SAKE. Fucking idiots.
I JUST WANT MY ASS BACK TO THE WAY IT WAS. FINE AND FUCKING SEXY. (Lol'd, but it's the truth.)

And so now I have to leave in about 5-10 minutes to go to the other office to have him take a look at it.

I got into an argument with my mom over the medicine and shit is going to go down later when she gets home from work. She says, "It's my decision, whether or not you take the medicine." I am fucking laying down artillery on this shit. THAT IS SO FUCKED UP. I AM 18, I GET TO DECIDE WHAT THE FUCK GOES INTO MY BODY. I am not wasting another $100 on a fucking medication that WILL NEVER WORK.

Love you guys. <3 Talk to you in a bit.