Ok call of duty fan's. This guide is about [Nuketown] And how i am going to show you the most effective ways of camping.

What you will need:
Call of duty black op's
around level 25.
and some smartz.

Ok first. Go to your custom gun's. And customize where yu have a AUG with red dot sight. With a Cs75, Concussion, Semtex, Hacker pro, lightweight pro, ninja pro, and clay more of Camera spike.

The Aug will be a good replacement for a sniper. Although it's not technically a sniper. you can still get good long range shot's.
Now first everyone love's nuketown. its the smallest map anyone has seen. So first i went around to find the best spot's. first go to the yellow house. it's for of an advantage for you when your in the Back area. First set your clay more at one door. Then guard the other. when you get a care package. throw is beside u and wait in the corner. The clay more should hold off any unwanted enemy's

The aug. The aug will be your main reliable source in this guide. You will love your aug and u will want ur AUG. Make sure when you guard your fence area that you always watch your camera. I was in a game a few min's ago. i was totally focused on the one fence. and didn't see the man come from the clay more area. (he threw an concussion to stop the clay more) NEVER LET YOUR EYE OFF THE CLAYMORE AREA.

The Cs75. Ahh the best pistol. The most accurate also. You will use this when you are low on ammo and hope for a care package with ammo in it. and if all else fail's go snoop in ur graveyard you have made for a gun.

The waiting game. The main part of camping is waiting. If you see that not that many people are coming since your dominating that area. You should move out to the house. or to the other fence.

This is a short little guide typed up by meh. Been thinkin of guide's to make and such.

Post any question's or tip's u want me to include.