My goal for Lg 485734856835785874534.6 is to have an astounding 19 active members!
I know this sounds like an unreachable feat, BUT NO WORRIES. I have a shitty referral contest set up for you guys. Basically I want everybody to spam forums and spam your stolen MSN addresses to refer as many people as you can, BUT MAKE SURE THEY DON'T SPAM LIKE WE DO, it's fine if we spam the shit out of other sites, but MAKE SURE THEY DON'T DO IT HERE. And also, I plan to create the following teams.
GFX TEAM
STORY WRITING TEAM
COOKING TEAM
MUSIC MAKING TEAM (I also plan to have a LG theme song to entertain our 19 members)
GAME CREATOR {I plan to create a LG MMORPG)

ALSO- Our Site programmers will CONTINUE to not release anything until the 19 members suck their cocks 24/7. I am really excited about this next feature.

IN Lg 485734856835785874534.6 I hope to have the Underground gold replaced with Moderator.
So once a user hits 1,000 posts they will become a moderator until the end of the month, where they can spend post count to become a mod for a longer time. This will prevent the inevitable "I HAVE 1,000 POSTS CAN I BE A MOD NOW I VERY ACTIVE AND I GOOD MEMBER" Because I speak for everybody when I say that our staff are tired of giving moderator to every member with over 1,000 posts MANUALLY. It's hard work guys.

If you want to suggest anything to go in Lg 485734856835785874534.6, post it here, even though I won't read it unless it involves getting my cock sucked.