This is actually not true, the solution is always straight down. Not it is not. I shot at least 200 shots on Madden nfl 21 coins yesterday from precisely the same spot up top. The target place changes every time and its random. It is, it is simply sensitive and maybe miscalibrated. The window will appear at a different part of the meter, which is arbitrary, but in which your mark is comparative to the green window will be straight down.

Not random; fairly certain it factors in how good a shot, just how much you dribble, position/momentum, while it is a hotspot for the participant, etc in addition to how near to centre you pull back....did you just take each of 200 shots out of a standstill at the specific same spot? I agree with this. Weirdly the fastest way I started to understand that the meter was intentionally missing left and right and starting to find those patterns.

If that is true, it's even worse due to its buggy. But I'm 99% convinced after a ton of shots that is not perfect. It's what they desired but certainly buggy. You may even find the window is offset based on how your start is away. Nope it's not where you start it either. I tried that too.

Cant shake him, create space or push on him regardless of what, what's up with that. He had been in DPOY talks last season that is probably why. He is a good defender. If I'm making a shot creating small forward (kawhi construct ) what takeover would be best? I'd hazard a guess shot creator or lock.

Today 2k21 everyone wants to utilize the rod

Nobody knows yet. Anyone else feel like that they green together with the rod randomly? Like if im more from hands with aimming the rod it greens, but when I feel like im exact it is never green. . I greened a contested fadeaway profound 3 however have been bricking slightly late/early shots when I feel like im right on and theyre wide open.

The shot bar was not even an issue for any buy Madden 21 coins player I spoke for this year. Unusual question: has anybody found any new-name assembles? I'm assuming we are slowly running out of possibilities but I figured they'd add a few over the new pie charts just to throw the rare construct neighborhood a bone.