If you haven't known already, I'm a huge fan of MMOs. I'm so big a fan in fact, I like to do game reviews of them on youtube.
So I wanted to share with everyone my list of my top favorite MMOs, and it will be updating.

I SUGGEST: You get an account on http://www.mmosite.com because that's where I get everything from, and that's where all of these links are from.

1. PERFECT WORLD INTERNATIONAL

Download
Perfect World is a full-feature 3D online game that is based on rich Chinese mythology and set in the world of Pangu, with entire generations of gods that paved the way for the creation of great civilizations. Anchored on groundbreaking creative elements and features that catapult it into the next level of 3D online gaming, Perfect World bestows players with the power to create their own legend and, ultimately, their own Perfect World.
Note: Internet Explorer is not able to download large files (2GB+). If you wish to download this file you must switch to other browsers like Firefox or Opera, or you may use a download manager to assist your download

2. PROJECT POWDER

Download
Project Powder is an online snowboard racing game that pits players around the world in competitive matches on the universe's most dangerous slopes.

3. FISTS OF FU

Download
Fists of Fu is a new free-to-play, '2.5D' beat-em-up MMORPG with anime style graphics and an immersive storyline in addition to addictive online multiplayer action. This free-to-play game holds to Outspark's high standards of visual excellence, allowing players to explore the home of Fu with its branching paths, multi-level fighting, and gorgeous backgrounds.

4. DEAD OR ALIVE ONLINE

Download
Set Up
Set Up 2
Based on network featuring high-degree freedom, Dead or Alive Online brings a fantastic stage for players to play on. Players not only can participate in regular tournaments in public, but also will receive fighting invitations which allow them to participate in "underground boxing" and other fighting contests. deadoralive Online not only supports solo play mode, but also allows players to form a team with their friends to coordinate in fighting. Every day, the ranking board, both for individual and group, will be updated in real time, giving players a sense of existence.

5. GRAND FANTASIA

Download
Grand Fantasia offers players a variety of innovative and engaging features, including: character and sprite customization, a branching class system, sprite crafting, an incredible menagerie of mounts, player-versus-player (PvP) combat, team-based battlefields, challenging dungeons, epic region and world bosses, a player statue feature, in-game bulletin boards, auction houses, a player romance system, robust guild management and communication tools, and a host of quests (solo, party, and guild) that will entertain gamers of all play styles.