I actually got it, and wouldnt you know it isnt half bad o.o.
The details (lol more like a review!)

Chrome 1 i could only get up to mission 2 (seriously hard and confusing) because i couldnt find the explosives to blow up the dish instellation (was at point 2a but explosives nowhere to be found) so i decided to head to point 2c (surpriznigly no 2b?) killed a sniper then used his gun and tower to pick off everything in sight as well as 2 other snipers in their towers.
But heres the kicker. apparently the enemies respawn! (worst part being limited resources but unlimited enemies apparently) as somehow there was 5 or more new enemies in point 2a. (died and left the game annoyed)

Chrome: SpecForce (or "Special Forces" whatever) was a great game! those neuro enhancements were very useful but especially the reflex boost with a sniper :p only real problem i had with it though is that you have a certain lack of inventory space at times, and the slow walking speed. (but theres a speed boost enhancment you can use for energy so its ok i guess)
The Vehichals for this game were surprizingly expanded for the walkers Light (somewhat fast and have a single machine gun), medium (2 machine guns and somewhat slower), and lastly the rocket walker (2 rocket launchers but slow firing and moves same speed as the medium).

Both games had actually came out around the year 2003 (not 2010 like it says in steam .... or at least its steam release date).

Thread point

In short i suppose i would reccomend getting the package for 8 USD (cheap no?) although i'd appreciate it if some one could figure out what im supposed to do for mission 2 onfused:

(lol this came out more of a review than a thread didnt it? XD)