The images remain exactly the same, although the UI has been improved. The best portion of Old School Runescape is your development procedure. The team shoots out surveys to find out what gamers wish to RuneScape gold be added to the game, and thoughts need 75 percent acceptance to be selected.

This is a great way of doing things and ensures that gamers are able to mold the sport to the MMORPG they desire.

If you have been holding off revisiting the game, or have yet to try it out, I strongly recommend you do this -- just remember Old School Runescape, that will be for people who seek a more timeless experience.Now, if you'll excuse me, I must travel afar and start building up my Hunter to create some significant cash.

Old School Runescape, the proudly antiquated version of Runescape that still looks and plays like the match I snapped innumerable hours into when I really should have been studying, is obtaining a raid.

Its second raid, as it occurs: The Theatre of Blood. A good raid needs buy OSRS gold good rewards, so when the Theatre of Blood was announced late last year, players were not able to find out what clearing the multi-man challenge could make them. Jagex reacted with Justicar armor, a brand new best-in-slot armor set (above). There was one little problem: players absolutely hated it.

They memed on it so hard that Jagex is currently completely altering the armor's design. Virtually all of Old School Runescape's upgrades go through player polls, but that is the first time that the suit of armor was forged in a passion of memes.