Im kinda new to this...
But hell! Im postin anyway
THINK POSITIVE!
We came from another country to visit our relatives, and surprisingly my parents decided to stay there permanently. It has been 10 months from then .One more day until my birthday party! I’m so excited; I want a new pair of glasses, a new game console or a book. Some call me a nerd but I don’t care what they say. I went to the park hoping to meet someone I know and he or she would greet me a happy birthday. But while I was having a little snack the resident bully came near me. I felt a little uncomfortable. He told me to stand up and give me his money. So I stood up, and ran as fast as I can at the opposite direction. I looked back for a second to see if he was still there, I still saw him so I ran faster; I looked at the direction I was heading at then suddenly CLANG! I hit the road sign saying “Accident Prone Area”. It was right, I added to the number of victims which had an accident in the area. I was unconscious right after hitting the road sign.
Next day I woke up, I was at the hospital. They told me that there was nothing serious at my injuries. I told myself to think positive so I thought maybe something worse could have happened, so I went home with a smile. I passed though the living room and my parents asked me what happened; I ignored them. An hour later, my father called me and told me that we were going somewhere which he won’t tell me where. As I was changing my clothes I thought about it. Then I remembered today was my birthday! I excitedly ran down the stairs with a great big smile. My mother asked me if there was something wrong. I was thinking we were going to a restaurant to eat something good to celebrate my birthday, I was wrong. To my surprise we were at the mall! I told myself to think positive again and thought that maybe they were going to buy me gifts for me. As I thought, my mother was bringing a box with such beautiful ribbons! I smiled and got on the car. I asked my dad where we are going next. He told me we were going to my cousin’s house.
As we got there our relatives welcomed us with a great big smile. And as we were sitting in the living room my mother gave my cousin the gift. The gift wasn’t for me I told myself again to think positively, you know what they say THREE TIMES THE CHARM! So I thought that maybe they already got me a present but isn’t giving it till later. But as we got home nothing happened I felt lonely and forgotten. The next day while I was taking a bath in the morning in my room my father told me to go to the living room. I just dried myself and used my underwear and a shirt going to the living room. Right when I stepped in the room my friends, relatives and family was there and shouted SURPRISE!!! I was amazed and confused at the time and also embarrassed a little because I was using my polka-dot designed boxers. But the real problem was why was my birthday celebrated at the wrong date? Did my parents lack time on preparing for the party? So I asked them but actually it was the right day since we travelled from one country to another the time zone difference is actually 1 day earlier.
As the day ended my picture spread through the internet like a wildfire. Thinking of it positively I might actually make it to the national television with that famous picture.
THE END
UNTITLED
I can’t believe it! One more week and it’s my 18th birthday! That means a large memorable birthday at my backyard or at some fancy restaurant to celebrate my debut. I’m thinking big; elegant designer dresses and a party to remember for years. I and my family have 1 whole week to prepare for it. First day, we found a famous designer at the city which will make my dress, the price he asked was high but it was worth it. Next, we drive around town looking for a place to hold the party at and we ended up at a resort which we can rent for a whole day there was a swimming pool and a wide hall to hold my party at. Next we have to look for catering service which serves a delicious variety of food luckily we found out that my aunt cooks foods for occasions like these, another problem solved! We finished up a lot of work in just one day! Looks like we still have 6 days until the party. That means a lot of time for getting ready.
We finished on decorating the place in 3 days which was a lot of fun to do, especially flower arrangement. Fifth day, I called my friends and relatives to come to my birthday It took pretty long especially when talking to my best friends. Sixth day, It was time to make sure that everything was ready, the dress will arrive tonight while the food will be delivered tomorrow afternoon. I was so excited that I only got to sleep for four hours! When I woke up I took a bath and went to the parlor so that I could look more beautiful during the party. I looked beautiful! My mom took pictures of me as I was going down the stairs to ride in the car. When we arrived there, some of my friends were already there. When afternoon arrived the caterer still wasn’t here, they were stuck because of the traffic. I was in shock. After announcing that the food will arrive late, I stood near the pool thinking of my mother’s debut. The suddenly I felt sleepy and I fell asleep, I fell into the pool and luckily my father saw me and saved me. I regained conscience the next morning; I thought “My debut was supposed to be perfect! Why did everything suddenly go wrong?” I was angry. Then my mother came and told me that what’s done is done and we can’t change what already happened.
THE END